Holtz Consulting Engineers, Inc. was founded in March 2006 in Jupiter, FL to provide local utilities with civil and environmental engineering and consulting services. We have demonstrated our commitment to providing excellence and value to our clients on numerous successful projects. Our staff has the qualifications, experience, availability, and commitment to provide the highest level of service to our clients. Our engineering, management, and construction expertise include the following areas:
- Wastewater collection/transmission, treatment, reuse and disposal
- Water resource management and sustainable water supply
- Water treatment and distribution
- Reclaimed water production, storage and distribution
- Biosolids treatment and handling systems
- Permitting of facility and infrastructure improvements and permit renewals
- Hydraulic Modeling, GIS, and Asset Management
- Master Planning and Capital Improvement Planning
- Grant identification, writing, and administration
- Turnkey design-build services
- Construction management and inspection service
- Program/Project Management
HCE provides a wealth of experience and capabilities in all phases of utility improvement project implementation – from planning and grant writing to permitting, design, contract procurement, construction services including design-build, start-up, troubleshooting and operations assistance. Our project managers and engineers have extensive experience in public utility consulting and capital improvement project implementation. We produce all of our drawings and specifications in our Jupiter office, and team with local specialty subconsultants as needed to extend staff capabilities and provide full service to our clients. Our project managers are involved in all aspects of project delivery, from working with utility staff on defining scope of work, design, permitting, through construction management and system start-up.
We at HCE pride ourselves on providing timely and cost-effective service, with an emphasis on listening and understanding the needs of our clients on each assignment. As long-time residents of South Florida and members of the community, we are committed to the success of all of our projects and the clients that we serve.